Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

In the beginning there was...

So, I have actually been thinking about it for a couple of months now that I should also let the world know about all the amazing stuff that's going on in my head, or my life, or... And I blogger page seemed like the obvious best way to do this.

However getting from the point of making the decision to actually get this blogger page up an runing where to completely different things.

My first big choice was on language: Norwegian or English? Norwegian would've have been the easy choice, since it is my native language, but through the years I have also managed to make some friends from other parts of the world, who can't be said to read Norwegian very well, or at all, so for them too to be able to enjoy this! my choice of language ended up being English. Since it's not my native language, that probably means I'll mess up the use of words or grammar from time to time - as long as you get what I mean - don't be bothered by it!

I have been worrying that once I've got this page that I will have nothing usefull at all to put on it, but then I have seen that there are other blogger pages on the internet as well that don't really say much at all - so why shouldn't I have one as well. The other worry was that I might end up putting way to much information into this page, information that shouldn't really be published in a place where everybody can read it... often, once I first start writing I find it is hard to stop, a good thing perhaps since my big interest in life is writing, but not if I share things that shouldn't have been shared... Oh - well, I'll worry about that if it happens, and just try not to make it happen, or... whatever...

You might be curious as to what it will be about in the coming days and months, I don't really know. Nothing and everything I guess. I think I'll publish some of my writing here, both poems and short stories, maybe even parts of the novel I've written that's never been published. And I will certainly comment on things going on in my life, what I'm thinking and feeling and... Politics?Probably that too, I do have a hard time keeping my mouth shut and will certainly comment on politics, both on the things I know something about and those I don't know anything about at all!

So, I guess this is it then, my first posting on my very own blogger page. What will become of it remains to be seen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home