Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, July 25, 2005

The music

I don't really have that much to write about these days. It's 3 more days at work, and then I'm finally off on my vacation to Denmark and Germany.

But, as I have seen that it is fairly popular to let people know what you're listening to in music, I thought I'd write a few lines about that.

I have lately re-discovered Katie Melua "Call off the search".


She had a big hit with "the closest thing to crazy" last summer - and I kept playing the cd over and over till I got bored with it. Last week the lyrics of the song "crawling up a hill" suddenly came to me, so I dug out my Katie Melua cd and I have been listening to it quite a lot this last week. I guess I've been kind of in a "girly" mood when it comes to music the last week, because I have also been listning to "Songs from Dawson's creek", I won't comment on that any further!!!

A couple of weeks ago when I was in Solör, I made a cd from some of the music I found on my dad's computer, here's what I put on it:

Wig Wam - In my dreams
U2 - Hold me, thrill me, kiss me
Beastie Boys - Fight for your right to party
Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
Wig Wam - It's hard to be a rock'n roller
U2 - Elevation
Robbie Williams - Millenium
Nickelback - How U remind me
Meat Loaf - Paradise by the dashboard light
Timbuk3 - The future's so bright I gotta wear shades
U2 - With or without you
Leonard Cohen - Dance me to the end of love
Marylin Manson - The Speed of pain
Robbie Williams - Supreme
U2 - Sweetest thing
Leonard Cohen - I'm your man
Postgirobygget - Idyll

So - that's the music in my life these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home