Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The very obvious dangers of thunderstorms - and sunbeds???

So, this last week because the weather has become a lot more less sunny than it was earlier and I'm soon going on vacation I have been spending some time paying to get a tan from an artificial sun - that is in a sunbed. The last days there have also been weather forecasts saying that there would be heavy thunderstorms across eastern Norway. Then I'm wondering, should I be worried about this when I'm in the sunbed? I mean, if lightening was to strike the very building where I'm in the sunbed, is there any danger of me being affected by that in a bad way, like say, I would get electrocuted????

I guess if there really was any kind of danger involved there would be warnings posted about not using the sunbeds during thunderstorms, but then again, maybe no one has ever thought about this before - and no one will really recognize it as a problem before the first person gets affected by it - and knowing my luck - that might just be me!!!

Obviously, I don't know much about physics, anyone who does?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home