Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bierfest

The moment you saw the title you probably thought that now I'm off to Octoberfest in Münich - well, I'm not. There's actually a bierfest in Oslo from the 22nd to the 24th of September, that is: this weekend starting today. If you read Norwegian you can find more information about it here.

I did visit the Octoberfest when it was in Oslo 3 years ago and it wasn't half bad. I was sceptical because I had been to several such events other places in Norway before that and I had concluded that if it was one thing Norwegians certainly didn't know how to do it was bierfest. But this one was rather good, quite authentic, and I should know having spent my last 10 summers at the bierfest in Kulmbach with its' 5000 visitors.

So, if I can find someone who wants to chance this Norwegian bierfest I think I might go this weekend - after all - it's a great opportunity to drink beer, eat German food and listen to party-music. Anyone who wants to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home