Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, September 19, 2005

Finally.....

It has demandend a whole lot of work, well, more work than I thought actually, but finally I've got a homepage up and running where I've so far published a short-story, it's the same story in both Norwegian and English. I will publish more in the near future. I planned to do so this evening but had forgotten about my computer crashing and dying last week, and with that a lot of documents on it as well. I do have a back-up cd somewhere, I just haven't found out where I've hid it yet. Luckily most of my work is also saved on my station at work, I just forgot to bring it back home with me today.

For now though, go to the page below and, hopefully, enjoy what I've published so far.
Lena M Bakke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home