Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

First draft finished

I forgot to tell you yesterday that I finished the first draft of my Viking story. About 55 000 words, which probably to some of you sounds a bit short, but I have done a word count in the typical books that this publisher publishes and they are between 54 000 and 62 000 so I don’t think I’m completely off.

Besides, today and tomorrow I’ve got lots of redrafting to do, might be another 1000 words in there somewhere because I’ve got a couple of ideas about things I want to develop a bit further in the story.

It’ll have to be finished by Tuesday though, then I’m putting it in the mail to make sure it reaches the publisher before the deadline on the 16th of April.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the best storry I've ever read. If this ain't the winner.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home