Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, August 14, 2009

Short

I know I've been awfully quiet here on the blog for a while. I've been a bit "out of it" for a month or so, spending a lot of time thinking. I guess that was to be expected after I'd finished my 12 books series from the Viking age, and are changes happening in my life. I choose to believe that most changes are for the good: new opportunities, new adventures, new people, perhaps even new friends. But it is a challenge, and thus demands some thinking. So does my writing. I've spent quite a lot of time thinking about that, not so much writing, but making short notes about ideas, and thinking thinking thinking... Those of you out there who are creative in some way yourself knows how much time is spent thinking...

And I've got a new fulltime job, starting on 1st of September. I'm thrilled and looking forward to that, should be a great opportunity to learn something new from and/or about life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home