Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Projects

I handed in a first draft of book number 11 to the publisher on Monday. As always it was a very good feeling, and I really believe this is a good book, with a very exciting ending. I must admit, I’m not the best writer when it comes to the so-called “cliffhangers”. But with book number 11 I felt that I really got the hang of this, and whilst working on book number 11 a lot of the story for book number 12 has also come to me. For a moment I considered going directly from book number 11 to writing book number 12, but now I’ve found another project to work on.

A few weeks back I suddenly, out of the blue, came up with a new idea for a new series. For now I’m very much in the research part of this project; writing down lots of ideas, thinking about the characters and the story and so on – so wetter or not this is going to happen, is a bit early to say. And even if I should come up with what I believe is a good idea, I might not be able to find a publisher who believes that it is as well. This is why I won’t say much else about the project right now. Perhaps I will give you a little more information when I’ve written a first book in the series and have an idea myself wetter this is any good or not.

Besides this I’m mostly occupied with my one week vacation starting on Saturday the 24th. I’m heading to a place a lot warmer than Norway, and I think it will be excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home