Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Work, work, work and...

I truly am sorry that this blog does not get updated more often, but what can I say, there really isn’t that much going on to write about. 

Over the last couple of weeks I’ve finished and delivered book number 12 of my book series to the publisher. Then I’ve worked on editing the first book in a new series, and I finished another draft of that one today. I don’t really feel like saying too much about this new series right now, but more information will follow shortly. 

Even though I don’t feel creative in the blog-writing kind of way these days, I do feel very creative in other ways. So not only have a finished the first book in a new series, and written out a synopsis on how the series goes for the first 12 books – I’ve also spent a lot of time thinking about a third new series. In this third series I’ve still not written the first book, but I have written a very detailed synopsis for the first book – and a less detailed synopsis for another 5 books. It certainly feels like the day doesn’t have enough hours these days. I spend a lot of time working and not so much time playing… 

Feels a bit lonely at times, but, those who know me also knows how good I am at making sure then when I’ve had a long period with lots of work, that I also get to do something fun. I’m happy to announce that I’m going on another vacation, on Monday 16 March, for 11 days. You don’t really have to ask where, do you? You probably guessed it right; I’m heading back to Gran Canaria. It is an excellent place to go when it’s all snow and cold here in Norway, and we’ll be celebrating the birthday of one of my best friends as well – I’m very much looking forward to that. And as I’ve never celebrated St. Patrick’s Day, I’m looking forward to doing that in the Irish pubs in Playa Del Ingles on 17 of March.

But before that, I’ll be working hard every day, weekends as well, to make sure that when I go on vacation again – I can really feel like I’ve deserved a bit of relaxation. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home