Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Wow, I can't believe it...

I knew it was a long time since I last posted something on my blog, but 14 August? Seriously? Oh, well, what can I say, it's been a busy weekend. I started in a new job on 1 September, was on a 3 week course in September/October - and then was quite ill for 2 weeks. Nothing serious, just your typical flu/cold/sore throat thingy, but enough to keep me in bed for quite a long time. Now I'm back on my feet, still coughing a bit, but a lot better, and have actually been at work for 2 weeks again. And on Wednesday I'm going to Gran Canaria for 17 days, can hardly wait. We booked this vacation in April, so it has been a really long wait. This time we're staying in Puerto Rico for the first week, and I've only been there on day trips earlier, so I'm looking forward to examining that place a bit closer.

I have NOT stopped writing. Still busy working on my new project, and it seems very good so far. I have showed quite a bit of my work to a publisher, and they have shown interest, so I am fairly optimistic, but still haven't got a contract so will still have to wait and see. Will tell you all about it if and when I eventually do get a new contract to have something published.

What else? I might have mentioned earlier on this blog that I tend to watch quite a lot of TV-series, probably a bit too much but... And I'm always happy when autumn comes and all my favourite shows are one again: NCIS, Bones, Fringe, The Mentalist, Castle, Grey's anatomy, Sanctuary... just to mention some. And I've discovered a new series this autumn as well: FlashForward - just LOVE it so far!

This evening I'm busy packing for my vacation, will be tough, as always, to pack within the weight limits, but will do my best. And I will try very hard to not stay quiet on the blog for another 2 - 3 months as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home