Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Poems

As I've mentioned earlier I am planning to publish some of my writing her as well. The problem is of course that most of my writing so far has been in Norwegian, so I haven't really got that much to publish in English. I have how ever made an attempt to write some poems, and a short-story in English. I will also have to practice writing in English a lot more than I have done so far, since I am planning to apply for the Master's study in Creative writing at University college Chichester next year, and for that I must submit either some poems or a short-story.

Anyway, here is one of my poems. Since I guess that at least some of those reading this page are Norwegian I will also publish Norwegian poems for them to enjoy, or not...

But first, in English:

Emptiness
Biting
my nail
staring
at nothing
outside
the window

Empty should
be black
but is not
it's everything
that does
not seem
empty

My eyes are
black
and
empty
You think
You see
You say

I say
Bite me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home