Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

I saw Star Wars Episode III last night, and rather enjoyed it. Even though I do love good sci-fi movies, I've never been that much of a Star Wars fan really. I was however curious about how they were going to do Anakin's transition from good guy to evil guy and make me belive it. They managed, I totally belived it - and it actually made me wanna see episode IV again, which I think I haven't seen in years. I think all the next three episodes will be seen in quite a different light now that I know more about who's behind the mask of Darth Vader.

There were also trailers from both the upcoming "King Kong" and "Narnia" - I can hardly wait! "Narnia" actually kind of gave me a little of that "Lord of the Rings"-feeling again, gave me gooze bumps on my arms, it's been way to long since I felt that way about a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home