Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, August 15, 2005

The translator at work

I did promise to write more about my holiday just before the weekend - and didn't find time to do so. I don't really have the time to do so right now either.

I'm working on a German to Norwegian translation of some technical documents about caravans. This I'm doing for my cousin who owns a caravan dealership. The problem is that even though I am actually quite good at speaking German, I'd have to admit that my knowledge of technical German isn't neccessarily the best - and my knowledge about all the technical stuff on and in caravans isn't great either. This is taking a little bit longer than I thought. But, I have promised to finish it this evening, so, I'd better get to work again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home