Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I blame Facebook

Sorry that this keeps being such a quiet place these days, but I must confess I have also been bitten by the Facebook-bug and find it a bit more interesting to spend time there than thinking up things to put into my blog.

There will be some new stuff here, eventually, I guess…

Oh, yeah, one of the “exciting” news I probably should mention is that I have gone and bought the rights to the web address: www.lenambakke.com, I still have no idea how to use it and have no energy to find that out right now either, so for now there’s just adverts and so posted on it. But it is secured for me for the future so that when I eventually do find the energy to find out how to move my blog there, I’ll do it. Now at least no one else can start using it and when I become just dreadfully famous and important for all of my books, I’ll have to buy it at a very steep price…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home