Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Packing again...

I've been in England, in Worthing, for almost a week and it's time to pack up those 30 kilos again to move on. Tomorrow I'll travel to Stansted airport where I'll stay till Monday, when I'll be on a morning flight to Nürnberg in Germany.

It's been great being back in England again. It truly has reminded me about all the things I love about this country, and how much I miss it. I've gone for several walks on the beach, I've attended my first ever aqua aerobics class (it was fun – can't believe it was 45 minutes!), last night we went to a wedding party on a river boat on the Thames in London, and today I've been to Chichester and met up with a couple of my friends from uni. All in all an excellent week in England.

But, as I haven't been to Untersteinach and Kulmback for 2 years now, I also miss that place – so I'm quite sure that it'll be great to go there – and there is of course also the bier fest!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home