Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Book number 6

It is done. The story of book 6 is ready and written down. There might still be some adjustments to do, there always are, but I trust that this is very close to what it will end up to be in the final version. I have struggled a bit with this one, it’s been hard to find the right words – but I also think this means that my language is a bit better than it usually is in early versions. So hopefully this means that I won’t have as much work to do when redrafting as I sometimes have had with other stories. 

Right now I’m just happy, as I always am when another story is down on paper. It’ll be good to send it to the publisher tomorrow, so that my editor too gets to see what the new story is like.

And now I think I’d better try to get some sleep, and hope that the mosquitoes have left the flat – there were, for some reason, plenty of them in here last night, I don’t know why. But tonight I go to bed armed with bug spray, so let’s hope that’ll keep them away.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home