Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another interview

There’s another interview with me, and a photo, in this month’s ”Flisa Bla’” This is a monthly free magazine that comes out in Solör and it’s mostly for advertising, but they also have quite a few articles about different local stuff in there – and this time I am among the local stuff. 

You can find the magazine on www.flisa.no, you’ll see a photo of the cover of the magazine, and the title is “Flisa Bla’”, the little article about me is on page 18. The article is in Norwegian, and it pretty much says much of the same that’s been said in other interviews already. The title is “Writes 5000 words a day”. If any of you English speaking people want a translation, send me an email and I’ll try to get around to doing one. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home