Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Work, work, work

There seem to be too much work and too little play in my life these days. This if of course not true. Granted, I do have a lot to do with my studies (a short course in Spanish and my correspondence course in Nordic language and literature) and writing (started to write book number 8 today) – but it’s not really too much. It’s just that when I was in a more regular job, I would go there every day and meet other people, and then socialize through work. Now I spend day after day, sitting alone in my basement flat, and most of the human contact I’ve got is through chatting with people on either MSN or Facebook. I need to get out more!

And I am now making arrangements to do just that. I’ll be renting a room in Oslo from a friend about one to two weeks each month, and this should give me plenty of more opportunity to get out and meet with friends since most of the now live in the Oslo area. 

If you’re not happy about how you live your life, you’re the only one who can do something about it. A bit of wisdom there for you. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home