Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year

New Year and new beginnings...

This blog has been awfully quiet in the last half year or so. I must admit life's been rather hard since the beginning of September when I started working in a full time "day job". It was tougher than I had expected to both be working full time in a regular job, and still find time to write books, do a bit of training, have a social life and such things. Right now the last 4 months feel like a blur and a thick fog.

But, the good news: I am a firm beliver that only I can make my life better, and because of this I've now cut back on my work hours in my "day job", it's now a 70% position. And already I can feel my energy levels rising, I think it's a mental thing as well. I've never been a morning person, and now I'll be working from 10 to 15 4 days a week, and 8 to 1430 one day a week. And this really helps. I felt my mood even was a lot better this morning when I got up at 0830 and headed for work around 0940.

I am quite proud that even though the time till Christmas was hard, I have managed to write 2 books in a new series. I still haven't got a contract to publish this series, but I have had some good feedback on it, that makes me really optimistic. And if this doesn't work out, I've got so many other ideas that I'm also looking forward to working on.

Hopefully, cutting back on my day job will also give me more time to write on my blog!

Hope the New Year will be a good one, happy and prosperous for all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home