Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, September 23, 2005

Weekend's here!!!

Finally, another weekend aproaching. I still haven't found anyone who wants to go beer-drinking with me - but there are other things that can be done on a weekend as well.

I am planning to finish "The Dark Tower" - this book has become somewhat a nightmare. I loved the first 6 in the series, not such a big fan of number 7 though. It's just too detailed and too long - but I've got to know how it ends so I have to get through it but I only manage to read about 20 - 30 pages a day before I feel the desperate need to do something else. Maybe it will be one of those books that when you're finally through it and look back on it it won't seem so bad after all.

I'll also try to get some writing done - it's actually been months since the last time I did any writing that I thought was good, it's about time I did an honest try at putting words together to make good sentences and stories again.

I'm also thinking I might be renting some DVDs, perhaps one or two from this list: "Blade Trinity", "white noise", "The forgotten", "Hitch", "Hotel Rwanda". I would like to see a really scary movie soon too, but as I've got no one to see such a film together with this weekend - I'm not sure if my nerves can take it alone....!

Anyway, that's my weekend - what does your weekend look like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home