Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Not dead!

Just thought I'd post a few words to let the world know I'm not dead even though awfully quiet...

I have a lot to think about these days, and could probably write a lot about that, but some of it is to personal to write about and other stuff I just don't feel like sharing with the world at the moment!

I guess it's just sort of getting to me that my life is about to change. It is a change a want, but still it is a bit scary.. I've spent the weekend packing up my things in the flat here in Oslo, my parents are coming next weekend to help me move it all. I will be staying at the flat for another 3 weeks before I finally finished with the Defence and moving out of Oslo for now, but since the flat is fully furnished I don't exactly need all my books, cd's, movies, clothes, and other stuff so we're moving it now. Packing it all up make things so real, and well, gives me a lot to think about. I also should be finishing my application for university next autumn, but is a bit paralyzed by it all...

Tomorrow I'm going on a conference at work, on the ferry between Oslo and Kiel and will be back in Oslo on Wednesday, so I'll also have to pack for that this evening.

On the 15th of December I've booked a trip to England together with a friend. We're going to Winchester the first night, then we're spending 3 nights in London. I am hoping that actually seeing the university and city of Winchester will make it a bit easier to finally finishing the application and, well, everything.....

So, that's mainly what's going on these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home