Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, October 21, 2005

Decisions...

Another weekend is here. I packed my bag and brought to work this morning, because I might be going to Solör this afternoon. The reason why I say "I might" is that I'm not yet 100% decided. I don't really feel the need to go to Solör this weekend, but as I know that things will keep me in Oslo next weekend (things being that my cousins daughter Tiril is celebrating her birthday next Sunday - I am her Godmother, and I want to be there!) I do at the same time feel that I probably should head home to Solör for the weekend. I'm also thinking that as I was out partying with my friends last Saturday, I might have a hard time finding people who want to do something this weekend - which might mean that come Saturday night I might once more find that I'm watching TV being deadly bored and just waiting for the world to end so that at least something exciting might happen....!

So, my bag is packed but I'm still not sure what to do, hopefully by 2 o'clock I will have been able to make up my mind. Hmmm - all this thinking just to decide where I'll be staying for the next couple of days!!! Guess I'm lucky that this is actually the biggest problem in my life right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home