Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Quiet

I'm sorry that I don't manage to post more here than I do - must be boring for those of you who actually surf by ocasionally, but what can I say, not much going on really...

My mind is a lot of the time occupied with my moving home to Solör naturally. I'll be going home this weekend to see how far along my father has come with my basement flat, next weekend I'll be packing up all my books, cd's, dvd's, most of my clothes - and well, most of my stuff, because the weekend after that my parents will come and help me move it all home. I will be staying in Oslo til Christmas, but as I live in a fully furnished rented flat I don't need all my stuff around me till then.

And the move? Well, both looking forward to it, and not... There are good sides and bad sides to almost every choice you make, so I've made mine and I'll make the best out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home