Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Booze cruise

Of all things, this evening I'm off on a booze cruise with Stena Saga from Oslo to Frederikshavn in Denmark. The trips lasts for 24 hours. I'm not the kind of person who thinks this if the most fun to do in the whole world, but as my aunt and grandmother are going and they asked me to come I thought, well, hey, why not? Shouldn't be to bad as it is on a weekday, I wouldn't want to go on a weekend though. then the ship is crowded with people at the average age of 18 who are madly and stupidly drunk puking and whatever all over the place, and I remember being that old myself, and actually beliving that that was fun - but not anymore.

On this trip I'm just planning on eating some good food, having a few beers - and getting to bed early. I love sleeping on ships, it's the best sleep. And tomorrow I'll spend most of the day in my cabin, watching the ocean, reading and doing some editing on my novel. I worked on it last night, and I can actually now feel the inspiration coming back to me - the task of editing it has been a bit daunting, but now I'm finally getting into the right mood - I can do this! Spending tomorrow in a quiet cabin with a view of the ocean should be a perfect oportunity to get some more work done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home