Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Winter sports' back on tv!!!

I spent this weekend moving all my "stuff" out of the flat in Oslo and back to my new basement flat in Solör. Rather boring work!

The good thing about the weekend though was that finally winter sports is back on tv in full. This weekend I did find time to watch both the crosscountry and biathlon competition, where of the last is my favourite - I almost enjoy biathlon more than I do handball and that actually says a lot (well, for those who know me anyway!). The only dissapointment with the weekend's competition in biathlon was that Ricco Gross (Germany) did not participate, he is my favourite biathlete. But of course, watching Ole Einar Björndalen (Norway) win the competition on Sunday didn't feel bad at all!

Today, both the men's and women's team from Norway won the relay competition so I guess this is a good day as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home