Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, December 04, 2005

First application sent

On Friday I sent my first application to university. This one was sent to the University of Chichester. I guess I shouldn't expect an answer from them this side of Christmas, but it really is exciting that I have now sent my first application.

I am also going to apply to the university of Winchester, I still haven't sent that application. One whould think that how the applications look and what sort of papers the universities demand would be the same, but it isn't. So, there are a couple of more things I'll have to fix before I can send the application to Winchester, will get it done next week though.

I still haven't decided which of the two I'll choose if I am accepted into both, but I am leaning more towards Chichester. This might be because I've actually been there though, and have seen the city and the university. I have now booked a trip to England from the 15th to the 19th of December, and the first night there I will spend in Winchester (before I go to London for the other 3 nights) so after having seen that city and university I might know more about where I want to spend next year.

These really are exciting times... And I am also moving soon as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home