Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I am sooooo sorry that I don't write much here these days. Life passes me by so quickly now, I don't know where they days have gone. I now suddenly find that I have only 3 more workdays left (tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday next week). On Thursday I head to England for 5 days short vacation, and before I leave for England on Thursday I'll be handing over the keyes to the flat in Oslo to my flatmate, so then I am officially moved to Solör.

Might get a rough start on my trip to England as well; tomorrow evening we're having our annual Christmas party at Oskar Braaten, and by experience I know that these parties are usually pretty wet and lasts till morning. Getting on the 1150 plane to Heathrow might feel a bit rough, but I'm sure I'll manage - I'm totally looking forward to this trip.

I still have some Christmas gift shoppping left, but I think I'll get most of that done this evening. I've written long lists so it's really just a matter of finding the time to do the actual shopping.

Next week I'll be staying with friends in Oslo from Tuesday till Wednesday, and then, for my very last night in Oslo I've booked myself into the Plaza hotel . We've got a Christmas party at work on next Wednesday evening, so staying at the hotel closest to the bus station seems to make sense - as I expect when waking up on the morning of Thursday the 22nd that I'll be pretty hangover but still wanting to get back to Solör as soon as possible - and a 5 minutes walk to the bus is then probably the most of what I'll be able to do that day.

And I guess that's all that's really on my mind for now. I might take some photos in England and post them here when I get back, then again, knowing me, I'll probably bring my camera and come back with no pictures what so ever because I've forgotten to use it. Oh, well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home