Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

You should think

... that with Christmas holliday and all that I would have plenty of time to write in my blog, well, time is not really the problem. The computer I'm currently using has got something very wrong with it, that causes it to work slower and slower on the net after I've started it up. I works great for the first 4 - 5 minutes, but after that I slows down and comes to a sudden stop at around 15 minutes after start. Then I'll have to restart the computer to get a couple of fast minutes on the net again. So, this is why I really don't feel like spending to much time on the net these days, it just anoys me to much. In January I'm buying a new computer...

I have now moved back to Solör, but my basement flat isn't fully ready yet, but soon....

Santa brought me lots of things that I had wished for so Christmas Eve was great.

I have received letters from both the University of Winchester and Chichester so I know that they have got my applications.

And no, I haven't done any work on my writing lately, it's Christmas holliday isn't it, this time should be spent doing as little usefull stuff as possible. I've been watching a couple of episodes of Lost Season 1 (I gave this to my father for Christmas), I have played a lot of Civ CTP II, and last night I watched "The Hitchhicker's guide to the galaxy" - and it really didn't do it for me. The film has lost so much compared to the book(s), I think I laughed about 3 times, and reading the book, well, hardly a page goes by without a laugh...

I've bought a ticked to a party on the 6th day of Christmas, looking forward to that. Quiet Christmases are ok, but a little action from time to time is also nice.

Well, then hope you all are having a great Christmas, and if I don't get back to you before New Year's Eve - I hope you have a happy new year as well!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe you said nothing about your trip to England!!!

    How did it go?

    And Happy New Year!

    /hugs

    Richard

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Lena M Bakke said…

    You know, I've had other complaints about that as well. I'll see what I can do about it in the next days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home