Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Confession

I'll just have to admit, I'm in a state of complete lazyness these days! I hardly get anything usefull done at all! It seems like I got back from working those "hellish" 6 days without hardly any sleep at all in Holmenkollen, I just can't seem to get back into my routine again.

First of all: I'm dead tired at around 9 in the evening, which is totally unacceptable - because my favourite time to be awake is at night. But being dead tired this early in the evening also means that I go to bed early, and the I wake up early in the morning - and I'm not much of a morning person, ask anyone who knows me, anything before 10 - 11 in the morning is still like night for me and way to early to be getting out of bed. Lately I've been waking up at around 8 - not acceptable at all! This means that I don't get anything done!

I get up around 9, and spend the next couple of hours trying to wake my brain as well, I have breakfast, watch bad soaps on TV, and around mid day I go out to do some training. Around 1 half past 1, I'm back home, go through the showers and then I have lunch. Then my parents come home, there's dinner and I spend time talking with them since they're the only persons I see all day, and even though I do enjoy my own company I do think it's good to talk to other people as well. As they have to get up early in the morning to go to work, they also go to bed early, which normally would have been the time when I would have started to work on my writing - but now I'm just to tired to do that. So, it will be a struggle to find my own rhythm again, where I stay up till 3 or 4 at night, and then get up around 11 - because it's always been at night that I'm able to get most work done. When I was still working, I hated going to bed at 11 at night because that's when all the good ideas came to me - they still do - but since Holmenkollen I've been too tired to do anything with them.

Now I'm struggeling to finish my first piece of "critique" for the online course I'm doing. I should be doing on average 2 a week, since the beginning of this month, so far I've done: NONE! I am hoping to finish 3 by the weekend though!

I'm sorry I've got nothing exciting to tell you from my life. I got a letter from the university of Chichester telling me that if I'm considering working whilst I'm a student, I might also be consider for the "home student tutition fee", that would probably save me about £5000 on the fee, but, hey, I've been looking forward to this: for the first time in my life to be able to be a full time student, and still have a nice enough economy not having to work when studying - so I don't think so. I think it's actually worth it. I might be wrong, but, oh, well, it's my life to mess up, ain't it?

The 24 hour booze cruise on Stena Saga this Friday was really good. There was Irish music playing all the time, by "Charlie Mops" and "The Tramps", and they were excellent - I really enjoyed both the music and the beer!

And I guess that's all for now folks! C.S.I is soon on TV, and GOD forbid I should miss an episode with all the important things going on in my busy busy life these days........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home