Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Me Me Me! (1984 - 1992)

When searching for something today, I didn't find what I was searching for (doesn't that always happen when you've moved recently? You know you've got the thing you're looking for, you just can't seem to find it!) - what I did find however where some old photos of me. And to prove that I don't take myself very seriously I thought I'd share them with you:

Here's me in 6th grade, spring of 1984:













1985 January:












1986 spring:













1986 July:












1987 May:













1987 June:













1988 Spring:













1988 November:













1990:













1992 July:













So, that was 8 years of my life, maybe when I'm searching for something else some other day I'll come across some photos that'll document the time from 1992 till now. Don't get your hopes up though, I guess around 1992 was the time when I stopped walking into every photo machine I'd pass (either alone or together with one of my girlfriends) to have my photo taken - so while there are a lot of photos of me from just before and after 1990, there aren't that many after that.

It is so strange watching old photos of yourself though, isn't it? I see them and I realize that I have changed quite a lot since then, I just don't feel that much older and changed, if you know what I mean. It's sort of me, and in a way not, at the same time....

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Roy Søbstad said…

    Jeg var tilstede på den nest siste fotosesjonen der. Vi tok bilder til russekort.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Lena M Bakke said…

    I am amazed that you actually remember this, after all it's been 15 - 16 years! I don't remember most of these photos being taken, but I do remember me looking like that - and being that person!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home