Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Don't worry!

I'm back! I did survive almost a week working as a volunteer at Holmenkollen Skifestival. How it was? Well, to be honest, I'm not that much of an idealist to be working this much for free in a short week. We started at 8 every morning, and worked for 14 to 18 hours every day!! And hardly any breaks during the day, so no time to sleep except for the few hours you could get before you had to get up at half past 6 in the morning. I am used to getting up at 11 after having slept for about 8 to 9 hours - for me this was hell! BUT - it was interesting, and a bit fun - and I might volunteer some other time, but then only for a couple of hours a couple of days or something, nothing like this again!

On to more important things, I've been challenged by my friend Arne to:
1. Turn on my WinAmp/iTunes player with all of the songs in the library available.
2. Set the player to Shuffle.
3. No mather how embarrassing, write down the first 20 songs that are being played.

So here it goes, here's my list:
1. Joe Cocker - Don't let me be misunderstood
2. Di Derre - Bare En Fyr Jeg Kjenner
3. Imperiet - Österns röda ros
4. Status Quo - Pictures of Matchstick man
5. Katie Melua - Blame it on the moon
6. Vangelis - End titles from "Blade Runner"
7. Sound Convoy - Gib Mir Alles
8. Paula Abdul - Straight up
9. Ben E King - Stand by me
10. Alphaville - Sounds like a melody
11. Raga Rockers - Trygge her
12. Nicki - Ich bin eine Bayerisches Cowgirl
13. Robbie Williams - Make me pure
14. Bruce Channel - Hey!Baby!
15. Jim Croce - Time in a bottle
16. McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't no stoppin' us now
17. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Porcelain
18. Era - Mirror
19. The Guess Who - American Woman
20. Vangelis - Pulstar

That wasn't half bad, was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home