Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bussiness as usual....?

Sorry for being so quiet here on the blogspot lately. It is as I suspected when I moved back to Solör, not that much going on during my life here, and thus I haven't got that much to put up here (except for the ocacional conversation with my knees!!!) This last week I have been working a lot on my first submission for my internet course in Creative writing. It really makes me a bit nervous now that I am about to hand in my first piece in English that is to be read and commented on by people who have English as their native language. Yes, I know I have put up some of my poetry and short stories on the internet earlier, and people could've commented on that if they wanted to - but this is different you know. When I hand something in on this course I KNOW for sure that it will be read and commented, because that is also part of the course - so, yeah, I do worry, some....

Other than that I am preparing a birthday celebration this Saturday. My 35th birthday was in January, but I couldn't really find a good date to celebrate it then and decided to postpone it till the upcoming weekend. I've got about 40 guests coming, and I'm really looking forward to it. So what I've been doing when I've not been working on my first submission is putting together playlists for my birthday. I love to dance, and I know a lot of the people coming do too, so playing the right music really is important.

Next week, probably on Tuesday I'll be heading to Oslo. I have volunteered to help out at the skiing festival in Holmenkollen on the weekend of 10 - 12 March, I'm going to be part of the hospitality crew. One of my best friends has been doing this for a couple of years now, and she's actually the leader of the hopspitality crew this year and she asked me to come help out as well. I thought this could be an interesting experience, so why not? It means that I will be staying in Oslo from Tuesday the 7th till Monday the 13th of March. Hey, it might even give me something to write about in my blogspot.

The weekend after that I was originally planning a trip to Germany with my aunt and uncle, but something came up so now that trip is off, which is kind of sad. I have friends in Germany that I haven't seen since last summer, and I would really love to hook up with them again for beers and all really soon. Hopefully it won't be too long before we'll be able to make the trip there.

So, that's what's going on really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home