Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Excuses, excuses...

What can I say, I’m just plain lazy, or there isn’t really that much going on in my life right now – pick the reason you like, either of them will do as an excuse for why this blog has been so dreadfully quiet lately.

Believe it or not I have actually been able to do some work on my assessments, I still haven’t finished either of them but I have worked on them and I do feel I have them under control. What I haven’t done is working on editing my novel “365 days”, I have given some thought to the editing though, I hope that at least will gain me a plus point for…. well…. something.

Tomorrow I’m off to Oslo for a couple of days. I’m going to a Christmas party with lots of friends tomorrow evening, and then on Thursday I’m off to visit some relatives till Friday. After that I suspect I’ll be returning to Solör with probably not much more to write about than I have done for the last week, but that’s life yeah? I’m happy, I have a good life, just not much to write about these days. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home