Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Worthing















I had a great time in Worthing this weekend.

On Saturday evening we visited a football club in Arundel where a firework show was arranged. I think it might have lasted for 15 – 20 minutes and it really was a good one, I enjoyed it a lot. Especially since in Norway you only see fireworks at New Year’s Eve.

Sunday evening we went to a pub called The Half Brick in East Worthing. To me, the foreigner from Norway, I’d say that this pub looks pretty much like a typical British pub – and I like those. A band was playing – and they were just excellent! The band’s called “The Desperate Dan Band” and the owner of the pub is a member, and being a writer I shouldn’t run out of words, but I thought they were rather awesome and that’s the best way I can describe it.

My friends’ house is directly on the beach and we also found time to go for a walk there. I took some photos and those are the ones I’m sharing with you in this posting.



I do feel that the end of the semester is drawing closer now. It seems like every week there is even more work to do, and I keep thinking about all I have to do for my final assessments for both the modules that I’m doing. I’m not really worried though; I think I’ll be fine, it’s just a lot of work, that’s all!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello

    Lenge sea jeg har sett deg på msn.
    Så jeg tenkte jeg måte stekke innom her og si her....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home