Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, December 04, 2006

Home for Christmas

Yes, I’m back in Norway and Solör – have been since Thursday actually. Haven’t really had time to really settle back in yet though as we went on a visit to my aunt and uncle in Son over the weekend. This is really the first day I’ve had to just do little things around the flat, and of course, start bringing out my Christmas decorations. I’m really sorry that we as of yet have no snow in this are of Norway, because that would’ve made everything a lot more Christmas’ier, but putting out the decorations and stuff and listening to Christmas songs also helps. I’m finished with about 2/3 of the Christmas presents, which must be a new record for me; usually I’m quite late with getting it all done.

And other than that I’m afraid there’s not really that much to tell from Solör at the moment. Looking forward to Christmas – and looking forward to the annual Christmas party with some friends, in Oslo, in mid-December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home