Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Things you didn’t know….

Oh, goody, I’ve been challenged again…. this time my friend Roy has challenged me to write the following: “Five things you probably didn’t know about me if you only know me from my blog”.

To do this I’ll probably have to write down things from my past, as I think for the last couple of years I’ve actually been sharing most of the things going on in my life on this blog (except for details from my love life and I’m NOT going to start writing about that!) so there shouldn’t really be anything new to write about there.

Let’s see, five things you wouldn’t know…..

  • From I was 10 till I was 12 I took at least 3 different Norwegian folkdance courses (10 classes each) together with my two year younger cousin.
  • When I was 18 I went for naked midnight swim in the swimming pool at Våler high school together with four male friends.
  • After a booze cruise between Moss and Frederikshavn I had to sleep in a train till the next day because the last train to Oslo had left when the ferry reached Moss. We actually kind of “broke into” the train; we found an open window and climbed in and slept on the seats till the first train for Oslo left in the morning. I must’ve been about 19 or something at the time.
  • The day after I got my driver’s license I borrowed my uncle’s car (an Opel Ascona 77 or 78 model which were the absolute most popular cars in our district) to go cruising at Flisa. After having been parked outside the bank (which is something everyone did at the time) for a while I backed without checking my mirrors and crashed into another car, which turned out to belong to my uncle’s nephew!
  • Once at a party I got ridiculously drunk on Tequila and I got the mother of all hangovers, I think it lasted for about 3 days. To this day I still don’t drink tequila, and I think this must’ve happened when I was in my early twenties.

These have got to be things that those of you who know me only through this blog didn’t know about, I hope……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home