Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Exciting times

Watching winter sports today turned out to be great. Another really good thing happening today was that one of my friends, who is also a movie director, called and invited me to the pre-premiere (or whatever it’s called in English when a movie is shown for a few selected people before the official premiere, which is 26th of December) of his new movie ”Mirakel” on Wednesday. He has arranged for me to have two tickets both for the movie and to the party afterwards. I’ve never been to such an event before, and it’s safe to say that I’m very very excited!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I'm so happy you gave one ticket to me :0)
    This year has been fantastic. And next year...... Jippi jahiha

    Hugs from me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home