Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bumblebee



Those readers of this blog who knows me quite well also knows that I am terrified of these flying things – and that there’s no way I would normally be able to take a photo as extreme close up as this. The trick is, it’s dead. No, I did not kill it. Even though I’m scared into hysteria by them if they get close I still don’t like to kill them. This one has for some reason just landed on my porch and died there, it’s been in the same spot for days – and as it really is in excellent condition I thought it was a good object to photograph as well.

You want to know the really crazy thing? Even though I knew it was dead, my phobia of these flying creatures still sent chills down my back when I had to be this close to it to get the photo taken!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home