Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Beautiful day

I’ve spent 1 ½ hours sitting outside in the sun today. There are lots of things growing in the garden around my house, and I thought I’d share a couple of the flowers with you.

It’s been a rather excellent day actually, after the initial disappointment of not being able to see biathlon online after all (turned out my broadband is just too slow, both the image and the sound was continuously interrupted) - the sun came and brightened my day considerably.

I have since I signed the contract on this house tried to persuade family and friends in Norway to come visit me, soon, not with much luck so far I’m afraid.

Why they’d rather spend their time in cold, snowy, icy Norway – when they can come and spend days in the sunshine here in Southern England beats me, but I guess there are good reasons for everything that happens, or as it is, doesn’t happen…

The really silly thing is that even though I think it's been a very good day, I know I would've been able to enjoy it even more if I'd had some family or friends around to share it with... It's always like that isn't it, we always want to share the good things in life with those with care for.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi ;0)
    I wish I was in England instead of cold cold Norway!! But I have to admit that I love skiiing....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home