Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, June 30, 2005

The results are in....

I finally got the last result from my exam which I've been waiting for for several days now. And I'm so happy about the A that I got that I just have to share it with the world, I actually got an A in "British media". I knew I had done well, and I was sort of hoping for an A, but hoping for something and actually beliving it are two very different things. I know I belive it now though!

I'll be celebrating it this weekend when I go back home to Solör. There's a big fair called "Solör Mart'n" starting today and lasting till Sunday. It's the best weekend of the year to be in Solör, because there are biertents and other temporary places to go out at Flisa, and there are always lots of people that you haven't seen for many years who come home for this weekend. Yeah, I think I'll have plenty of opportunity for celebrating my exams!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does this mean you Have become an "A" person ? ;-)

    You are good, and now you get the grades to prove it! Congratulations! Things are looking good for the future studi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home