Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Monday, October 17, 2005

The weekend

So, I know I sort of promised I'd try to publish, well, something on this blogsite during the weekend - and obviously that didn't happen. It might have something to do with the fact that I went out on Saturday evening and met up with some friends. We had lots of fun - so much fun that when Sunday finally came I needed not only one, but two attempts to manage to get out of bed because I was suddenly aware of the speed with which the world is spinning...... Yesterday ended up being one of those truly lazy days where I never got any further than to my favourite chair watching whatever was on TV. So this is at least partly the reason why I've been so quiet in my writings this weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home