Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Quiznight at Belfry

For the 3rd Thursday in a row me and a friend of mine are going back for the quiznight at Belfry. Even though we're not very good at this, we still have a lot of fun. And it must be added that we did improve ourselves a lot from the first time till the next - hopefully this progress will continue tonight.

It's not possible to prepare yourself much for quiznight, but what I have discovered is that there are at least some questions about things that have come up in the media the last week - so today I'm thinking that there might be a question about the new government of Norway - and who's the minister of what departement. As a member of the trade union, and one who has argues loudly for the change of government I would feel "totally humiliated" if there was such a question and I couldn't answer it - so now I've been memorizing all the names of all the new ministers.

Anyone else who's got kind of a quiet day at work.....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home