Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

The new year of 2006 is here, and so is my new life. I'm not sure if I've understood it yet though, that I'm now officially moved back to Solör. Somewhere in my head there's still a part that's thinking that I am going back to Oslo in a couple of days to go to work. Give me a few more days and it'll sink in. And tomorrow I must start disiplin my new life as well, that is, I have been given this great opportunity to actually spend my time mostly writing the next 3 years, and tomorrow I must start. I will be setting a goal each day on how much I'll produce, and I won't stop untill I'm done, otherwise I know myself well enough to know that there will be days when I have plenty of "good" excuses for why I can't write. I will of course let the world now about my progress, and also when my head feels empty and I've absolutely nothing to write at all, which is also bound to happen some days.

My favourite song entering 2006 is by the way "Lift me" with Madrugada and Ane Brun, it truly is a lovely song.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Roy Søbstad said…

    Godt nytt år, Lena!

    Planen din for skrivingen høres veldig riktig ut. Noe av det viktigste med den typen jobbing er å få kontinuitet i prosessen. Få litt gjort hver dag - selv når man er bakfull og ikke har lyst.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home