Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dissapointed...

I'll keep writing about the Olympics, some of you might find that rather boring, but it's my blogspot so....

I'm actually letting the games get to me. Now the women have just finished their final in the cross country sprint competition. I was hoping for Gold, and was convinced that we'd at least get a medal - and we ended up in 4th place. Our Gold winning team should have been Marit Björgen and Hilde Gjermundshaug Pedersen. Then during the weekend Marit Björgen got ill, so then the new team was Hilde G P and Ella Gjömle, then yesterday Hilde G P got ill, and Marit Björgen got better - so the team we ended up with was Marit and Ella. I am happy to say that Marit seem back in shape, but Ella was just too bad today - it was her fault we didn't get a medal. Just too bad that we have to suffer from illness. I'm convinced that if it had been Marit and Hilde in the race we would at least have gotten a medal. I mean, a 4th place, what's that? That's nothing! Really truly dissapointed - and now it's the men's final - and I don't know if I dare watch it. I am convinced they're good enough to win a Gold medal, but what if they too end up not getting a medal at all? I've been hoping for medals in both the cross country competition and the biathlon today, and at least 2 of those medals should have been Gold - and now we've already failed. What a bad start to this day's competition.

And yes, I do know I shouldn't let it get to me - but it does.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home