Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Dissapointed II

And we lost again....

The men's cross country sprint team final is just finished, and it's the second Gold medal we didn't get today. We got a silver, but we've got plenty of both silver and bronze medals from before, I don't want those. And Sweeden has won both the women's and men's competition today, which means that they actually pass us on the medal statistics. It's not that I don't think the Sweedes should get some medals, they haven't had a gold medal in 12 years or something, so I do think it's a good thing that they get one or two, but not in the two competitions where I was sure that we'd get at least one Gold. This sucks big time - and right now I'm thinking should I even bother to watch the men's biathlon competition in an hour? I'm bound to get another dissapointment, yes?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "We lost again" ? I know this has been said before by Mr. Seinfeld, but... THEY lost. ;-)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Lena M Bakke said…

    Somehow you're right and NOT at the same time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home