Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Writing your novel: getting started via the internet, part I

So, I'm now enrolled as a correspondence students at the university of Lancaster, and by the beginning of this month my course "Writing your novel: getting started via the internet" started. It lasts for 6 months. By the beginning of every month, for 4 months, I'll have to submit a new piece from my novel, about 1500 words - that'll be evaluated by the teacher and the other students on the course. In the beginning of the 6th month I'll either submit a revised version of the 4 parts I've written in the last months, or a 5th part. Before I do all this I have to do 4 shorter assignements, and I'm working on the first now. I'll in about 650 words explain what narrator I will choose and explain why. That's what I'll be finishing this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home