Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Two good things

There are two good things I want to share with you at the start of this weekend:

  • About an hour ago I finished (the first) editing of my manuscript for my novel "365 days". The original manuscript was 272 pages, the edited one is 232 pages. The publisher wanted me to shorten it, to make it shorter between the partying and drinking scenes, I don't know if cutting 40 pages is going to be enough. I've emailed it to a friend of mine who's been my consultant in the past, and has agreed to do so now as well. I'll be waiting anxiously to hear his verdict.
  • Yesterday I got an email from the university of Chichester letting me know that they would today send me an unconditional offer for a place to study with them in September this year!

What can I say, so far this seems like an excellent weekend! And now it's dinner time (fish, for those of you who might be wondering!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home