Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Listening to....

As always I'm sure you're curious about what I'm listeing to these days. Well, two very different "playlists" are my favourites on my ever so famous iPod these days. When I'm going out for a walk, this is my choice of music:

  • AC/DC - Back in Black
  • Metallica - Holier than though
  • Marylin Manson - User friendly
  • Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Around the world
  • AC/DC - You shook me all night long
  • Metallica - Don't tread on me
  • Limp Bizkit - My way
  • Bloodhound gang - The Bad touch
  • Imperiet - C.C.Cowboys
  • Rammstein - Ich will
  • Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
  • Metallica - Enter Sandman
  • Imperiet - Guld och döda skogar
  • Madonna - Hung up
  • Marylin Manson - The speed of pain
  • Eminem - Loose yourself
  • Alien Ant Farm - Smooth criminal
  • Imperiet - Fred
  • Leonard Cohen - I'm your man
  • Eminem - Stan
  • Marylin Manson - The last day on Earth

So, this is what I'm listening to when I'm out walking because then I need something to sort of give me a push, a kick in the ass, so I keep moving at a high speed. When I'm not out walking however... that's a totally different story, guess I'm still feeling a bit blue, cause this is what I'm listening to when sitting in the sofa, with candles burning....

  • Alejandro Fuentes - Stars
  • Silje Vige - Alle mine tankar
  • Dido - White Flag
  • Shania Twain - From this moment
  • Dirty Dancing Soundtrack - I've had the time of my life
  • The Corrs - Only when I sleep
  • Björn Eidsvaag - Eg ser
  • Sissel Kyrkjebö - Where the lost ones go
  • Demis Roussos - Forever and ever
  • Sting - Moon over Bourbon street
  • Zillertaler Schürzenjäger - Sierra Madre
  • Ane Brun and Madrugada - Lift me
  • The Corrs - What can I do?
  • Dirty Dancing Soundtrack - She's like the wind
  • Madonna - You'll see
  • Björn Eidsvaag - Mysteriet deg
  • Robbie Williams - Angels
  • Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
  • U2 - Sweetest thing

That's the music in my life these days. As for the last list - yeah, I know, sometimes I am a bit girly, but being one, I must be allowed to be that sometimes too.....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home