Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Missed me?

I'm not dead or anything, still haven't got much to write about though, or more like, I probably do have things to write about - but I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing these thoughts with all the world on the internet, so considering that I don't really have that much to write about.

My life just, well, goes on; I write and I go for long walks, or dance, or do aerobic excercises, or oh, what ever. I probably watch way to much TV, or rather, it's not that I do watch THAT much TV but now it seems like there's something on every evening that I feel I need to watch. So, as I'm currently lacking things to write about, well, I guess I could share my TV week with you, that shouldn't be revealing to much about myself, or......?

Monday:
Criminal Minds, TV 2
Cold Case, TV Norge

Tuesday:
C.S.I Las Vegas, TV Norge
Philly, TV 2

Wednesday:
Lost, TV Norge
Without a trace, NRK
Supernatural, TV Norge

Thursday:
Law and Order: Special Victims unit, TV2
CSI New York, TV Norge

Friday:
Beat for Beat, NRK
Nytt på nytt (Sorry, don't know the English title of this one, it's a program where 3 people with 2 guests sit and talk humorously about the news of the last week), NRK

Saturday:
Heartbeat, NRK

Sunday:
One Tree Hill, TV Norge
Gilmore Girls, TV Norge
Charterfeber ("Charterfever", a reality show about tourists on charter holliday in Gran Canaria, I'm hoping to catch a glimps of places I've been or places I'm planning to go!), TV3

So, that's my TV week. I'll have to ad though, the only ONE of these programs that I really really don't want to miss is "Lost", this is the one I'm recording if I'm not at home when it's on, all the others I could easily miss - but as long as I'm home and not doing anything else....

And of course, I mustn't forget, every weekday at four I actually also watch re-runs of Ally McBeal, but that's just because our family always have dinner in front of the TV, and I can't seem to find anything else at that time that seems sligthly interesting - and I loved Ally McBeal the first time it was on, so I enjoy it now as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home