Life, the universe and ... oh, whatever ...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Reading list

I did earlier this summer receive a lot of papers with things to do before I start on my Master’s degree studies in September. Among these papers were also lists of recommended reading, where I was to pick at least 5 books to read before we start. I have now bought and will in the next week be reading the following:

Ali Smith – The Accidental (I’ve actually read half of this already and I really like it!)
Tim Krabbé – The Vanishing
Maxine Hong Kingston – The Woman Warrior
Gabriel García Márques – One Hundred Years of Solitude
D M Thomas – The White Hotel
The Bloodaxe Book of 20th century poetry (I’ve been advised to read at least 1 – 2 poems each day for 2 weeks)

So now that I’ve finished my online course in creative writing I know what I will be doing in the next couple of weeks in my preparations for the next course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home